Hi-Fi Stereo FM transmitting at 88.1-107.9MHz (0.1MHz/step) brings you the perfect music enjoyment.
For Blackberry Hands-free supports talking through car speaker system .Supply charging power for blackberry and iPod models with dock connector.
Flexible Goose-pipe makes it convenient to find the best position for your devices with any car in the world.
Standard USB-A (5V, 1A) output socket provides the charging for iPod Shuffle, Microsoft Zune, mobile phones, GPS and other portable devices.
Using a flexible clamp to fix the for iPhone/iPod steadily in the car. Removable stoppers prevent it from dropping.
360¡ãrotation to view.
1. Turn on your car radio and tune to an unused FM station.
2. Place your device into the Flex pod dock by pressing the cradle Lock Release button
3. Now secure your device into place by adjusting the Cradle Wings
4. Connect your device to the Flex pod dock with the supplied ipod connector
5. Plug the Flex pod into car lighter, the LCD display will turn on
6. Adjust angle of the Flex pod suing knob in back of the dock and the flexible neck
7. Use the up/down frequency selector, to the right of the LCD screen, on the Flex pod to match the frequency of the unused FM station on radio that you have chosen.
8. You can also use the Quick Scan(QS)button to quickly scan frequencies
9. Please note: use the manual station changer on your radio, not the radios scan feature. Scanning will bring you to the next broadcast station. You want an unused station
10.TO release your device press the Cradle Lock Release button to power supported USB devices
You can also charge other USB enabled devices such as mobile phones, and Bluetooth headsets with your Flexpod. You should use the specialized charging cable that came with your device. You can also use the supplied USB cable if your device will accept mini USB Plug in the USB cable into the USB port of the Flex pod to begin charging 3G iphone/iphone
If you want to use this function while you are listening to music:
1. After connecting your device to the Flex pod with the supplied for ipod connector also connect the supplied mini-jack from the Flex pods hands-free port to your devices headset outlet
2. When you receive a call, just press the Answer button on iphone touch screen, the music will pause and you will hear the conversation through your car speakers.
3. Your voice will be picked up via the microphone built into iphone
4. After ending the call, the music will automatically resume
5. You can make outgoing calls by dialing the phone number and pressing the Talk button on your phone. The music will pause and you will hear the conversation through your car speakers
6. To release your device press the wing release button
Frequency feature20Hz-20KHz Separation degree¡Ý60dB
Working current38mA+10mA Signal to Noise¡Ý60dB
Audio distortion<2%mod=75KHZ. F=1KHZMixed and harmonic wave and<-35db
Working voltage 9~24VCar'scigarette lighter)
Output voltage: 5V/1mA
Flexible range: 39-63mm